System Integration Services
Even with the penetration of newer technologies, both faster hardware and new generation softwares, organizations are unwilling to do away with the legacy systems. The reason is very simple they have been running for so long and people are anxious to completely do away with them.
In such situations synchronizing the new system with the legacy systems becomes imperative. At the same time such integration should also meet some client requirements like seek time through-output- time etc. Meeting the set norms of transaction processing is a challenge with System Integration Implementation Services. First one being, that heterogeneous technologies are being used and both systems should run to complement traction processing. Furthermore, keeping the legacy systems is not always a compulsive decision. Using the existing resource is also a curb on capex. If an organization is strained for cash flows this a very natural this to do. In sum System Integration Services Solutions also involves saving. While doing legacy and contemporary- heterogeneous system integration we look at various parameters such as technology platform buffering requirements systems performances and the required parameters of performances that the legacy and new system of existing systems should deliver.
Sagacity's System Integration Solutions
- Arranging from consultancy for implementation of new systems.
- Due diligence of the existing system for technology platform and requirements of integration.
- Planning of new Integrations.
- Application and System Integration Implementation.
- Support Upgrades and Migrations.
- Enhancing features of existing integration.
- System Integration testing.
- Verifying correct and optimal data flow between systems